New roof! This one owner, well loved home has the perfect split floor plan. The kitchen is huge with stainless steel appliances including a double oven which is a must for entertaining. Large open family room with cathedral ceilings plus, dining room and a formal living room/office area. So many options! Fenced yard with patio slab, pavers, fire pit, and even a homemade movie screen. Pop the popcorn, light the fire, and gather around for some good times! Septic in front so plenty of room for a pool! Upgraded light fixtures, beautiful tile floors and laminate floors, upgraded guest bath, chalkboard pantry, ceiling fans, pleated blinds, hurricane shutters, RV hookup & more! Roof 2020, AC 2018, Hot water heater 2020. Come see, fall in love, pack your bags, and move in! It's that easy.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,083 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PORT MALABAR UNIT 6
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Handicap Features,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Wood,Fire Pit,Patio Slab. Paved Street.
Babcock St to East on Fallon Blvd. Take immediate right onto Addison Ave. Take left onto Edith St. Take right onto Beauregard Ave. Home will be on your left hand side.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price