This wonderful home is looking for a new family to shelter as the current owners have outgrown the space. If you're wanting a split floor design with a new a/c, air handler, water heater and softener system, then this home may be the one! Vaulted ceilings, open kitchen with stainless appliances and display shelves add character to the heart of the home. The primary bedroom features his & her walk-in closets and a new extended vanity while the other two bedrooms offer new carpeting. Beautiful stone flooring in the covered front porch and large screened patio. Whether it's elegant dinners, family meals, a quick snack, or barbeques this home has the space to accommodate them all! Solar lights on the vinyl fence enhance the ambiance of the backyard. Located close to all of life's necessities.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,704 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PORT MALABAR UNIT 36
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- His/Hers Closet,Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Nook,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Kitchen - Island,Living/Dining Combo,Pantry,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Vinyl,Lighting,Porch - Unscreened,Porch/Patio - Screened,Storm Shutters,Well - Private. City Lot,Paved Street.
Malabar Road to Hurley Blvd south. Left on Waterway Street. Road curves to the right becoming Fronda Ave. House on the left.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price