Amazing location! Located in some of the best Schools in the Brevard County District, this beautiful 4 bedroom home offers over 1900 square feet and spacious open floor plan like one of a kind in the neighborhood. **NEW FULL INTERIOR PAINT**, Laminate flooring throughout all living spaces with plenty of room for entertainment. Unique Breakfast bar connects your renovated kitchen to your entertaining areas, offering granite countertops and sleek stainless steel appliances. *ROOF REPLACED IN 2018 for peace of mind. Screened front porch, fully fenced yard, indoor laundry are just a few of the extras you cant live without. The community has a number of amenities, including a pool, playground, pavilion and basketball court that are available to Bayhill homeowners. Schedule your tour right away!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,902 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BAYHILL AT VIERA EAST PHASE TWO
- Dishwasher,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Kitchen - Island,Living/Dining Combo,Pantry,Pantry - Walk-in
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Concrete,Fence - Wood,Lighting,Porch - Enclosed,Porch/Patio - Screened,Sprinkler - City,Storm Shutters. Paved Street,Sidewalks.
Head south on I-95, Take exit 193 and take a LEFT onto Viera Blvd, Turn RIGHT onto Star Rush Dr 0.2 mi Turn RIGHT onto Deercroft Dr Destination will be on the RIGHT 0.4 mi 2317 Deercroft Dr
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price