Welcome to your Tropical Paradise! Indian Riverfront Home on South Tropical Trail on Merritt Island. 100 feet of riverfront! Cove shape shoreline with dock, extra anchor boat pilings, and boat lift. Update this 3 bedroom (each with a walk-in closet), 3 bath home or build your dream home on this almost half an acre lot. Many mature trees and producing fruit trees. Spacious Florida room with abundant sunlight. Large 2 car detached garage which would also make a perfect workshop or office. Open floor plan with dual fireplace in the living room and large dining room with beautiful easy-to-maintain marble floors. Bring your boat and enjoy Florida living today!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,334 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bidet,Double Sinks,Tub/Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Fireplace-Multiple,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Living/Dining Combo,Open Floor Plan,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Dtchd Garage,Circle Drive.
- Boat Amenities
- ,Boat Lif
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Chain,Porch/Patio - Screened,Sprinkler - Well,Well - Private. Fruit Trees,Paved Street,Wooded.
From Mathers Bridge, go North on South Tropical Trail to 10900
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price